I ran across this quote a few days ago from pro-amateur (meaning awful) comic book artist Jim Lee that some people actually believes means something:
"One of the key characteristics of the comic book medium is that it is not brought to life by just one voice." - Jim Lee quotes from BrainyQuote.com.
How in the hell is that a KEY CHARACTERISTIC of the comic book medium when it is also shared by ALL OTHER MEDIUMS AND ACTIVITIES OF MANKIND IN GENERAL???? It's not a distinguishing feature of 99% of anything on Earth. The other 1% isn't worth your fucking time.
This is how you become 'Captain Obvious', folks. Of course not one person's voice is involved. Everybody knows that. WTF. And this shit is on 'BrainyQuotes'. BRAINY QUOTES.
I'm George Alan Booker and I created the character known as Zombie Racer and then everyone and his mother started turning it into shitty video games and smelly gym shoes on the Internet so now it's just all over the damn place. Anyway I used to work in comic books, animation, and TV advertising storyboarding. Now I'm returning to comics again with the start of this website. Check the site ledger on the Home Page (Graphic Storytelling.com and Gallery subheadings listings) for samples of my artwork. Follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zombieracer for satirical jokes and political commentary (it's where I chill at).